Sunday, May 17, 2009

A weekend of Dancing--

Such is our lives as we spend many hours watching the girls perform. We did get a special treat though. My cute little niece Kalin was dancing in Ogden this past weekend and so the kids and I drove down to watch her solo. She is so darling and did a fabulous job. We also got to spend some time with my little brother and his wife. It was a great evening for my family, as we dont get to see them very often. MaKynlee is a littls spit fire, full of energy cuteness and love. Oh I just miss them!

Kalin

Makynlee-finall got a pose out of her!

Silly Kids!

1 comment:

Financial Aid for College said...

OK! Grandma Lorie finally found YOUR blog, HOORAY! I tried to open one of the others of your blogs and was informed i was a forbidden person. How about unforbidding me?

First, if I tried to do what those two little girls are doing with their legs, I would now be two people, split right up the middle.

Your blog is amazingly sparse on personal information except that you like scrapbooking. So why not write me privately (if you dare, he-he) and tell me where you live, and about your family. (so I can come and rob your house and kidnap your children)

If you are a blogger, do you know "Stampin' Up?" If you do, please be informed that my sister Kathy designed 95% of all the rubber stamps they sell. No college diploma for her, but she makes 3 times more than I ever did teaching in a university or working for the church!