Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Season has begun!

Today we started our new season of Geo-caching. This will be our third year, and we still love it! I had plans to take all three kids today-BUT Meg and Mace spent their afternoons in their rooms. Mikayla and I had a blast. She found the first cache of the season. We actually found 3 of the 4 caches. We saw a snake and finished with a shake. It was awesome. I cant believe how many new caches there are in Orem. So we have our summer cut out for us.

Here is La uncovering her find....shh we dont want the muggles to see us.

This was actually our favorite cache of the day. Mikayla loves riddles and plays on words. The title of this cache was- "Pie and ear, his story.....? The clue she had to uncover was-"ever played Oregon Trail". We ended up at this site in front of an old wagon. The cache was squirt guns! Very fitting!
I will post our finds of the summer in my side bar, and rate them how we like them, so if any of our geo caching friends want to find some good ones, these ones have been tried and tested.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

When we come this summer you need to teach us!!!! We will be there the week after the 4th of July. I hope you'll be around. We have only been successful 1 time and by the time we found it our children had completely lost interest!!!HELP, I can't live like a muggle forever!!