Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Update

I just felt I needed to let everyone know, that I am doing well. I actually feel fine. I have felt fine all along, just weak. Everyday is a little better. Somedays I take one nap, and somedays I take two. Hey I can make it up 6 stairs without feeling faint. So one more flight to go and I will be well. My body misses biking and working out. I am very sad about that- I am hoping in 2 weeks I will be able to at least get back to training a little. (My goal is to ride the canyon again at least once more before it gets cold-that will be huge for me-I know)

We sure appreciate everyone. Our friends and family have all been so thoughtful. We are now just anxiously awaiting the pathology report-which should be in Friday or Monday. So if you need to pray for someone-pray for good news for us. We are sure hopeful. Again, thank you to everyone! We love you all!

11 comments:

buhlersdayoff said...

WOW I had no idea we will definitely keep you in our prayers and will get your name on the prayer roll tonight for sure!! Good luck and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cindy B said...

Praying hard!

Maleen said...

If I were going to the temple, I would have put you on. Instead you will just have to settle for my prayers.
I'm glad you are feeling better.

Chelle! said...

You are definitely in my prayers!!! Maleen, I placed Ker's name on the prayer roll today.

jennaloha said...

If you still have one flight of stairs to go, does that mean you're stuck on the landing? I hope your kids are throwing food down to you from the kitchen and that you get the strength to move before mother nature makes other requests...sometime mother nature makes you move fast, know what I mean? Actually I know you of all people should know what I mean.

Tamalama said...

just keep coming, just keep coming...

Emilie said...

I am glad to hear about your progress! I am sure everything will be fine. you are in my prayers.

Blythe said...

Hang in there my dear! I know you won't be down for long.

Doug and Becca said...

Oh Keri I didn't know it got so bad. I have been a little suspicious since i haven't seen the girls for piano. I didn't want to call and make you feel bad for not sending them. Just thinking you forgot or something. I should have called and then i would have known sooner and offered my services. I will keep you in my prayers and i hope everything turns out good. Let me know if you need anything.

Rynell said...

Sending you many well wishes & prayers....

Stacy said...

Keri, I had no idea either. I hope that things get better soon and we will keep you in our prayers