Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Bare" Lake Reunion 2008

Every year my family has a family reunion. We usually go to a different location each year, and it has always been a BLAST! Infact, I pretty much think I have a GREAT family! I have the cutest nieces and nephews, and awesome brothers and and sisters-and my parents, they are pretty great too. Well this year we decided to go to "Bear Lake". Yeah this place pretty much rocks! We had the BEST time! Everyone got along great, and the consenses was that this was the official site of the "Preece Reunion!"

The weekend started off with a little skiing before it rained.


Here is a shot of my brother Derek wake boarding.

Geo Caching was a huge hit! We found all 4 caches!


The kids made this HUGE sandcastle with moat around it and a hot tub in the middle. It was incredible. Thanks to all the adult sand shovelers I am sure.



Relaxing on the beach! Dosent get better than that!




My cute boy Mason!

There were Vampires and Werewolfs at our cabin this year. "Breaking Dawn" was the hit book brought this year. Including Grandma and Brooke.....sheesh!

Songs were sung "Who Rocks the Cabin", and Ride that pony--all of the cute Preece kids were singing them all weekend.

It was Raspberry Days, so there were parades, vendors, fireworks, dancing in the street. Yah it was FUN! If you want more photos of this AWESOME event go to the "Preece Lightning" site and see photos of Grandma knee boarding!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I hope you found some place better to camp than ashes and stumps. Looks like you had a great time. Hope you are feeling better.

Traci said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never been to Bear Lake. I have read Breaking Dawn though, all about those vampires and werewolves. :) Hope you're feeling better!

{jane} said...

I'm sold. Dusty & I, or our family has never been to bear lake... It looks like you had a GREAT trip there!

Emilie said...

We just got back from there yesterday, it must be a popular vacation spot! Looks like you had a good time, so did we. I would like to go during Raspberry Days next time though!

Maleen said...

My favorite is definitely that picture of everyone reading Breaking Dawn. I will get to start it soon. I feel so out of the loop and I keep reading things about it inadvertently. I better just get it read.