Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Granny Panties

So I needed a little laughter in my life. This post is solely for me and for a good chuckle. The count down is on, I am one week away from a major surgery. I have been madly trying to get things done (at a slow pace)so that my mama and Stevie wonder buns can take over for 10 days.

Here is how the story plays out. Steve and I go to Wal-mart to pick up a few things, and I decide that "hey I need some new jammie bottoms to wear around that are loose fitting etc."-Besides, I don't want to run around for the next 5-6 weeks in my undies. Mind you the selection at Wal-Mart is "HUGE!" (j/k). I then decide I will also need some new undies. Again I will need something loose fitting for awhile and well what I have just wont cut it. Hmmmmm how long has it been since I bought grandma panties----Um NEVER! So, I am kind of hurrying and not really looking at the packages closely because Walmart is totally different than say Victorias Secret or Dillards etc. I see my size (at least thats what I think I am seeing), and decide to go up a size (so they are looser on me-as this is a very temporary thing!)So I bring my (5 pack) undies home. Proud that I spent only $6.93 (roll back prices) only to find this-----


Hmmmm---attractive dont you think!


Needless to say, we all laughed our "Granny Fannies" off, and these Granny Panties are going back to Wal-Mart.

15 comments:

Maleen said...

That is freaking hilarious. Are you sure you didn't grab underwear about nine sizes up from yours? I will have to be careful if I get panties at Wal-mart.

Candy said...

LMAO!!! Oh THAT was a gut buster! Maybe you should just save them as one of those funny christmas gifts? Just an idea.

Emilie said...

That is so funny! I have grabbed things before without cheking the size and I HATE returning things, so unfortunatly the sit in my closet most of the time.

Evan said...

At least it gives you some growing room!

Cindy B said...

Thanks for the laugh! I really needed it!

Sheri said...

That puts a new light on "growing room"! Looks like you and Stevie buns could both fit in there. good laugh!

Kristel said...

Save them for the Christmas party white elephant gift exchange! Very funny!

jennaloha said...

Reminds me of Shallow Hal, remember that movie?

Hey, you're in big trouble for not returning my phone call last week. Whattup? Call when you have a minute.

Wright Family said...

I've done that. Tyler said, "Kari you are little bigger than when I married you, but not that big." My panties were just little smaller but not by much

Tammy said...

Seeing is believing! This made me laugh out loud--not enough things make me do that!

Evan said...

I love the movie Shallow Hal..."Get over here Houdinni!"

Blythe said...

Keri, let's dye them red and use them for our Nacho Libre personas!

Too funny!

Jodi said...

Hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!

The Payson Olsen's said...

Oh my goodness, I have never laugh so hard in my life, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard of... Thanks for making me laugh!

Trudy Ann said...

Those are great Ker!!!