Monday, March 3, 2008

One of My Most embarrassing Moments....

For some people who know me well, you have already heard this story.

For some odd reason, when I was asking Steve-O about my most embarrassing moment last night-His reply was, "Um you don't get embarrassed!" Hello! I do too, I am quite sure I do.
But,one incident that has always stood out in my mind is when I was a sophmore in High School-1983. Steve took me to the Jr. Prom at good old Madison High School. Go Bobcats! He was a "senior"-and I was cool because my friends and I all dated Seniors (We all married our Seniors too!). Anyways, it was time to announce the King, Queen, and all the royalty. Everyone was standing there waiting around. It is usually customary, that the royalty go out and have a dance. Hmmm well no-one went out, so Steve grabbed me and took me out into the middle of the dance floor and started dancing. Um, noone else joined us, and every eye was upon us. I wanted to die! We were both pretty embarrassed, but he wouldnt get me off the dang floor. So, finally the royalty came out and danced, with us. Nice huh. I guess instead of royalty we were the peasants.

*Goal-find my Jr.Prom photo of 1983 and post it this week. LOL!

10 comments:

Chelle! said...

I have got to see that picture. It should be great!!! As for being the only one out on the dance floor--oh, that is embarrassing!!! I think that I would be scarred for life!!!

Barb said...

That's awesome! I never knew that about you two!

Anonymous said...

Anything like that in high school can be so embarrassing.

Maleen said...

Hmmm...that isn't TOO embarrassing. I think you can do better. I want ANOTHER story. All the better to laugh at you.

Mikie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...laughing with you!

Tamalama said...

Haha, things were so much more intense then!
I posted mine on my personal blog at http://mysistasays.blogspot.com
Thanks for the tag!

{jane} said...

hehe!

Suzer said...

Why does that story not surprise me? ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! and cool way to go guys!

Deanne said...

Congrats, King and Queen! I think they should have given you the crown!