Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BYU Nationals


Here are some photos of Nationals at BYU this past week. It was so much fun. The kids did a fabulous job! We watched the video after their performance at a birds eyes view, and their lines were so great. I was so proud of them. It is always so fun to see them succeed after all of the hours of practice. We love Miss Auti-she has done a great job with "Pre-teen Millenia" this year. Thanks Auti! Our team took third. We are proud of our team!


Casna, Myla, Kiersten, Miss Autumn,and Megs

5 comments:

Traci said...

Cute! I love their dresses. It's so fun to read about their dancing, I hope Bailee wants to dance in a few years.

Chelle! said...

FABULOUS!! Simply Fabulous!!! I, too, love their dresses!! I am glad that they did so GREAT!!

Evan said...

Congrats! When's the next competition?

{jane} said...

Way to go Pre-teen Millenia, you rocked the house!

Stacy said...

Miss Autumn? My sister Jamie has been at that studio so long I remember watching Autumn as one of the "young Delgrossos" doing ballroom when she was like 3 feet tall. Now I feel old...how did this happen?
Congrats to your girls.