Friday, February 29, 2008

Challenge #2

I have had a great time reading all of your funny stories and some of them I have truly laughed out loud! (Thanks Michelle G.) I would love to keep hearing your funnies-especially yours Blake and Jenna!
So now it's time to think about challenge #2. This is for all of you in my family and peeps list-so I will be checking! Feel free to pass the challenge onto your friends as well.
This week's challenge----YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT I need to think on this one as there are so many! So watch my posts!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I've got one. But I'd rather share it here, because I still know the people involved. Ok and really, it's still embarrassing. We were camping with our singles ward. I had a huge crush on this guy so I thought maybe I could spend some time with him there. Luckily, I was friends with his sister and I think she knew what I wanted. She suggested an early morning canoe ride, and a few of us decided to go for it. Well, it ended up just being her, the brother, and me. I have never been canoing before, so I went to get in with her. She said that she thought we were going by ourselves, in our own canoes. I really didn't want to do that. But the brother said I could go with him. SCORE. So it's really cold, we're in the middle of this beautiful pond (it really wasn't big enough to be a lake) and we're waiting for the sun to come up. A huge telephone pole was floating in the water, and I couldn't figure out why it was floating. I finally got up the nerve to ask, and he laughed at me and said "wood floats". Way to ruin the moment. I was seriously embarrassed. Of course I knew that wood floats, it was just early, and ok, I hadn't thought about the fact that the telephone pole was made of wood. At least I can laugh at myself. We joked about that forever. And then I me Luke. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I will have to think about that one. There are almost too many to count! But I'm going to take the challenge and post on my blog!