Friday, March 28, 2008

A Different Kind of Tag

I was tagged by my friend Carrie-

You're feeling:Bloated from eating tooo much dinner!
To your left: My phone, Primary Binder, and Ensign
On your mind: An old friend
Last meal included: Talapia, Rice, Veggies, and salad (Im on a health kick!)
You sometimes find it hard to: not hold a grudge,
The weather: cold, and dusky
Something you have a collection of: Teddy Bears ,Scrapbook supplies, charms
A smell that cheers you up: Chocolate Chip cookies
A smell that can ruin your mood: Poopy diapers
How long since you last shaved: Yesterday
The current state of your hair: Wild and crazy (kind of like me!)
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Phone
Your skill with chopsticks: I cant even hold the freakin things!
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: fiction
Something your craving: My bed!
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I try not to think about it! It’s scary right now.
How many times you've been hospitalized this year: None in 2008.
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: My hot tub-where I can think, and look at the stars.
You've always seceretly thought you'd be a good: Psychologist
Something that freaks you out a little: Spiders, REPTILES!
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Easter Candy
You have never: scuba diving
You never want to: Be away from my family, lose my good friends.

The friends I tag are: Jane, Tammy Brinkerhoff, Sally, Michelle G,and Sarah Buhler

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun tag to read. Thanks for sharing.

Chelle! said...

What?? Teddy Bears, Scrapbook stuff and charms....I think we are destined to be friends. My dad use to give me a Christmas Teddy Bear every year. I had a zillion. As for Scrapbooking stuff...oh, I am so into paper. Charms--I love charms!!! In fact, when I became YW president, we started a new tradition--charm bracelets, whenever an event came up, we each got a new charm for our bracelets.

Tamalama said...

It is so fun to learn about each other with this fun game of tag! I'd better get thinking...

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Fun to learn more about you. Your easter festivities looked fun.