Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And the Dance goes on....and on....and on...

Megs had another dance comp this weekend. They debut'their new dance. "Witch Doctor" from Alvin and the Chipmunks. I can confidently say that it was awesome! It was a darling dance. The kids did a super job and their costumes were great. Miss Auti has done a great job with these kids. It's been fun to watch them grow over the years. This particular dance was great because they went from the "jive" right into some hip hop! It was great. The crowd loved it and of course the judges always love our kids! Whats not to love! LOL

The Nicest Kids In town....

My darn camera was not working right! So the photos ended up dark. These photos are from "Witch Doctor".

We feel very fortunate to have our girls train at a great studio. Center Stage Utah! They have the best teachers and directors. Thanks Auti, Savannah, Cassie and Brandy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so good. Part of me wishes I was that young again so I could do more neat stuff like that. Oh well I'll just enjoy what I read on your blog about them. Thanks for sharing.

Jodi said...

Dance, dance, and more dance! How do you keep up with it all? You're amazing!

Stacy said...

You know David and I were thinking about taking the adult ballroom classes for fun and because we secretly like watching Dancing with the Stars so much...we'd love to see you and Steve there!

Evan said...

That's awesome that your daughters (my nieces) keep up with dancing! When's their next performance?

Ker said...

Mikayla competes at UVSC or UVU now on Saturday!

Sally said...

How fun! Your kids are so talented! Every morning on the drive to school I let the kids pick songs to listen to from the ipod and guess what it is 80% of the time...yep, Alvin and the Chipmunks! Summer calls them "Avin and the chickmunks"

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Your so cute!! We love having your kids at the studio!

Suzer said...

Love Megs heels! How cute is that?!!!