Thursday, August 30, 2007

My favorite moments


You know, life dosent get better than this on a Sunday afternoon-for any afternoon for that matter. It is rare that I just get to veg and take in a little TV or a little snooze, but when it happens, it is great. AND it is even better when I get to snuggle up to my little buddy. Of course snuggling with the girlies is great too--but I just love that little guys snugglies! Its one of my favorite lifes pleasures.

***note****he fell asleep on his mama ! How sweet is that!

4 comments:

Wright Family said...

Too bad they can't be the cute all the time right? Good thing for little moments like that make being a mom all worth it.

Deanne said...

There's nothing like it. My heart skipped a beat looking at that picture. So sweet.

Kristel said...

Keri, I'm curious about why you have a link to a dating site on your blog!

Doug and Becca said...

I totally agree with you. There is nothing better than your kids snuggling up to you. I love it as well!