Saturday, August 18, 2007

Contest Update.

As you can see, my bloggin' wife hasn't posted since she made her Donny Osmond "shout" to everyone. So once again I feel obligated to keep all you readers updated. I guess the "shout" wasn't loud enough because she didn't win...(number #31 did)...and she has been moping around the house since the winner was announced this morning. For all of you who voted for her, "thanks!" For those of you who didn't, shame on you! (JK =)) Any comment that you can send to lift her spirits would be much appreciated. She REALLY wanted to win the contest. --Steve.

5 comments:

Ker said...

Thanks Stevie! I appreciate it! For all of you wondering, I am ok. I am disappointed but I think I can go on-it may be hard but I think I can. It's just more than a "puppy love".

Deanne said...

Sigh. I'm sorry. I wish I was a little closer to Donny, and I could pull some strings and make it all better. I think deep down Donny knows who his TRUE biggest fan is, and it is SO not contestant #31.

Evan said...

I voted for you Ker! Too bad you didn't win, but maybe you can listen to your $500 eBay purchase of your Donny record to console your troubled heart.

Barb said...

$500!!!!!!!???????

Jodi said...

I am so sorry Ker! I really did vote for you.