Thursday, August 16, 2007

Im Donny's biggest FAN

OK! So this is a shout out! On Tuesday my good friend Sally called me at 7:30 in the morn. She said that Kosy 106.5 was having a "Donny's Biggest Fan" contest. For those of you who know me, know that I am Donny's biggest fan---BUT I need your vote. They will announce the winner Friday morning. So please go to this link and vote for me TODAY! I am #79! Thanks and keep your fingers crossed. I would love to be 1st row at his concert on Tuesday! http://www.kosy.com/pages/donny_biggestfan/

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I voted for you Ker. I hope it wasn't too late!

Ker said...

Nope it wasnt! Thanks-in my excitement-I meant to write it would be announced tomorrow and the concert is Tuesday! thanks

Deanne said...

I voted, too! Go Ker!

Barb said...

Did you win?
(I voted twice with different email addresses... he he)

Maleen said...

I hope you win. I didn't read this until Friday afternoon, but I am rooting for you. Good luck!