Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Newest Hobby

I asked Ker multiple times to simply add my links to this blog, but since she hasn't, I have been forced to make my own post to "The Scoresby Scoop."

As my first post to the "The Scoresby Scoop" I thought I would let you know about my new hobby, internet marketing. Some of you may be familiar with my website, "Stevies Freebies" but now I have a new blog to go along with it! You can check out my blog here. Let me know what you think and feel free to add my sites to your favorites so you can check back now and then to see my progress.

Despite the naysayers out there, I think there is a real opportunity to tap into cash flowing through internet and I am going to be one who gets my fair share! I haven't cracked the code yet, but I sure have had fun learning to do it. Just to show you that I am making progress, "google" me by typing my name, "Steve Scoresby", into the google search engine. You'll be surprised and amazed, I think. I also show up in some of the other search engines such as Yahoo and MSN. Click on some of the links from your search to see my work from the past. I've learned that you won't make money overnight, but if you have patience and persistence in promoting your websites, you will make money over time.

Although I am not a "pro" yet (I still have tons to learn!) but if there is anyone out there who would like to get started and follow in my footsteps, I have hooked up with some great mentors who have taught me everything I know and I would love to share with you what I have learned and how I have done it so far. Just e-mail me to let me know what your interest level is or if you just have questions or whatever. I've got a lot of "free stuff" to get you started too! When I am making $10,000 per month on the internet, don't say I never invited you to join and learn too!

Steve Scoresby

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Wow! I'm very impressed! I need to get your autograph now before you get too famous. I will have fun looking through your website and blog, and I'll be sure to tell Darin, too!