Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy 20 years for us today!














Ok so way back in the day- August 14, 1987-We were cute and young and in love. Now on August 14, 2007- We are still cute, old and in love. Quite a few pounds heavier and a lot of gray hair-oh and did I mention Steve sleeps with oxygen right now, and our joints ache a little more-But we are still in love, and that is the key to life. I just want you all to know that I am so happy to be married to Stevie! He is my best friend (still after 26 years!), and I am so glad that I have gotten to experience life with him. Thanks Steve for a great 20 years and here is to 20 more.

***I dont have any cute wedding photos done,because digital wasnt available in the dark ages, and besides you wouldnt recognize me with the big ol "Rexburg" hairdo, and you definately would have thought I married a teen-ager. LOL So here is a little of us this past year.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Congrats, Scoresbys! You guys are the cutest. (ok, so I totally just told Dave and Jodi that THEY are the cutest, but I think we can all be the cutest, don't you?) I'm so happy for you guys!