Monday, September 21, 2009

Preece Family Reunion 09


We went to the Preece family reunion in August. Bear Lake is the meeting place. It was a riot. We had a great cabin this year, infact we loved it soo much that we are trying to get it again next year. It was so cool because we had access to the pool at the marina condos, so the kids were able to swim at night.
We spent time out on the lake, and the kids had a great time burying each other and building sand castles. We skiied and tubed and ate and all was well. Kim and I took our bikes and went riding. It was totally fun. I wanted to ride last year, but was not well, so it made up for it this year.
We also went to the "minitonka" cave. That was a cool experience. We climbed over 800 stairs. Steve has this problem with claustraphobia, so it was hard for him-but he overcame his fear and went. The kids loved it when I had hot flashes in the cold-because my heater went on and they warmed themselves up on me. It was funny.
One of the funniest things was Steve scaring the older kids. They had their own bunk room and were telling ghost stories. Steve was hilarious! They were all freaked out. (thats the fun of getting older I guess).
Anyways, it was great! We cant wait for next year! Sadly we missed both of two of my brothers and their families. We hope that they will make it next year.

No comments: