Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The BEST day of my life!


Yesterday was one of the BEST! So, I work at the studio very part time now to help offset some of the cost for these crazy dancers of ours. Well Mr. Donny Osmond is training for "Dancing with the Stars" at our studio. I went in yesterday morning to fill in for one of the gals. When I got there, Alex said too me-(knowing that I am in love with Don)-"Did you see know your boyfriend was in studio 1 dancing?" Well, I knew he was but I had promised Kenra that I would not cause a scene if I saw him. So I politely said that I knew he was. BUT I was dying inside-I love Donny! So I went next door to Dance Gear. I could hear him talking and laughing with Kim Johnson (his partner), and I was texting my friends that I was one wall away from Donny. A few minutes later his assistant walks in and Says "Keri?" I said "Yes", and then she walks in and behind him walks Donny. I wanted to pee my pants.

Of course I have met him and have lots and lots of photos of him. But I think I am his biggest fan! I know I am crazy, and Steve is good too put up with my obsession. I mean I took his photo out of our bedroom. So we chatted for a few minutes and took some photos. My whole day was made! AND DON WILL WIN DANCING WITH THE STARS!

8 comments:

Matt N Camie Family said...

HEE HEE! So FUN! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Hooray for you! That is truly very exciting Keri! I am so glad you got some new favorite pics!

Unknown said...

oops really it is Kellie :D

Maleen said...

You are so funny Ker! I am sure that that made your day.

Jodi said...

That is so cool Keri! I was so happy for you when I read you met him on facebook. I really do think you are his biggest fan too!

Cindy B said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you didn't call me! Give me a call, girlfriend...I have to hear all about this Donny encounter!! I'm sooo excited for you!!
Cindy

Sheri said...

You lucky lucky girl! What a way to spend a work day! So are you putting in lots and lots of overtime and just going in to say you forgot something? We will be watching for him on DWTS. Break a leg Donny!

Suzer said...

That is so awesome Ker! I bet there was a little pee...