Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy 24th of July!

This post will tell you how far I am behind in my journalling. Almost 2 months and 357 photos (that I downloaded) later. The first half of the day we went to Steve's sister Barbs apartment and went swimming with the cousins. It was hot, and fun. It was fun too see the cousins, sister inlaws and Uncle Richie.

We spent the rest of the day with my family. Kim, Troy and kiddos, and Mick and Trina and their kiddos. We had a barbeque at our house where we had a rousing game of "Bochi" ball. OK, so we love this game. Especially Mason who loves to throw all of the balls. He does not care whose it is, or where it is flung. He can even throw a ball while eating a hot dog.

Here is the bochi crew!

Later that evening we went up to Kims neighborhood in Cedar Hills and watched the fireworks. It was awesome. SOooo fun for the kids too. They rolled down the hill in the dark and had a grand time. I am so grateful to be a part of such great families to make such great memories for my kids.

1 comment:

Matt N Camie Family said...

You two are just the cutest ever!! What fun!! :)