Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Leadership 2009

This year, Leadership for Close to My Heart was in Newport Beach. So-I was lucky enough to spend another 4 days in Cali again in July. It was fun though. I didnt get to go to Florida last year because I had just started my health problems. So I was elated to be back with my friends again. Close to My Heart is such an awesome company to work with. I love being a director, and I love my friends that I get to hang out with. They have become some of my closest buddies. Corporate took the Directors to an evening at Disney. It was great! We had a super time. Blythe had just had open heart surgery a few months ago and so she got to ride in a wheelchair, which made it awesome for the rest of us to go to the front of the line. I guess there are some perks to having surgery huh. Thanks Blythe!

There were some other surprises while I was in Cali-A little family reunion. Steve's cousin Camille Olsen Ellis is a consultant too! She was able to make the trip. It was so great too see her, and spend some time with her too.

No comments: