Friday, April 18, 2008

And the Break Goes On.....

Our week has gotten better, and I am over the poop incident in the Lehi Legacy Center Pool. At least for today. We have been on shopping sprees, and played extensively with our cousins. Here is a photo of Malerie, Paige, Megs and Mace gellin out playing PS2.



Today was spent at the Hogle Zoo. Might I add it was a zoo there! Holy Cow, again everyone in Utah was there. The line to get in was insane and there were people everywhere. I saw several people there that I knew, including my next door neighbor
Randy and Cindy. Here are a few photos of the day. I always get a little stressed to take Mason AND Megan to places without Steve, BUT they did great! We didnt have any trouble at all today-except Mason hitting Meg and giving her a bloody nose.

Paigie hitching a ride with Megs.

Me and the kiddos.

Kim and Ker (not only is Kim my cousin, she is one of my best friends!)

All of the girlies!

The boys- Uncle Troy and Mace.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Traci said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to be a mom like you, always doing amazing things with the kiddos.

Cindy B said...

I should have volunteered to take a picture of you all! It was really crazy there. We were glad to finally get home.

Stacy said...

I'm glad you are over the poop, I would fester over it for weeks. Sounds like you guys had a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

You should have invited us! We love the zoo!

Wright Family said...

How Fun! It sounds like overall your spring break was a good one.

Maleen said...

Sounds like a blast. By the way, I am loving that 'When the Stars Go Blue' song. If it comes on, I just have to stop what I am doing until it finishes.

Deanne said...

So sorry about the poop in the pool incident, and that the zoo was so crowded. It still looks like a ton of fun! It was kind of a bummer (and kind of nice all at the same time) to get back on a schedule.

{jane} said...

CUTE zoo pictures, I think we were there almost the same day - it was so busy the day we went too. I should expect that ON spring break, right? I loved the giraffes and that they were outside walking around...

Jodi said...

I am so ready for the zoo! Callie is always imitating different animals, so I think she would love it!