Friday, April 3, 2009

Im on a crafting surge!

So, I have rediscovered my love for crafting. For the past seven years I have done nothing but teach and focus on my love for scrapbooking and card making and paper crafting.Dont get me wrong folks-that is still after 23 years my favorite passion (besides Stevie wonder buns), but I forgot how much I LOVE to do crafts. I have found myself blog stalking for crafty ideas and Easter fun. So thank you to my cousin Shays blog and idea for these fun, cute easter eggs. My family will enjoy them for years to come-PLUS Meg and I had a riot making them together (she is my artsy fartsy child) and she loved every second of it.

1 comment:

Semi Granola Mom said...

I don't recall where I saw them but some one had made eggs out of waxy flax, or thread and modge podge, they were so cute, you empty an egg by piercing it and then let it dry, then wrap the string around the egg, then modge podge it, let dray, crack out pieces of shell and then you have this way cute ornamental/crafty egg decoration :)
~C