Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MONDAY!

Our cute little Meg had a little problem on Friday at school. Her little friend had given her a pinewood regata. She took it to school along with a pocket knife (mini and broken)to carve her boat. Well, she got caught with her little weapon. Thus ending in being suspended from school on Monday. Poor kid, she has felt so bad. She kept telling us that she didnt take it to hurt anyone. She felt and feels terrible. So, I had my Megs home with me on Monday-

While she was home we worked on her diarama-

Mace called-forgot his lunch. I rushed to school and ended up with-

A TICKET! I have never been ticketed before! I have always been able to talk myself out of them! GRRRRrrrr-I was in a school zone going 32.
Not a fun Monday!

8 comments:

Maleen said...

Yeah, that is pretty bad, even for a Monday.

Deanne said...

Yikes. I don't think Monday's reputation will be changing anytime soon. At least you got some good quality time with Megs, right?

Matt N Camie Family said...

yuck!! I hate Mondays!! Poor Megan!! I wish schools would stop and look at each case individually! I'm sorry about your ticket!! We really gotta get Britt and Mikayla together!! SOON! Give me a holler! :)

Sheri said...

Okay, so not your best day, but just think after a Monday like that, the rest of the week should be a breeze! Have a good one!

Stacy said...

Wow, a lousy Monday and you all end up breaking the law! Just kidding...tickets are never fun

Lorie said...

Hope the rest of your week was better.

And slow down in the school zones! ;D

Barb said...

Poor Meggie. I love you Meg!

Suzer said...

Big bummer for both things! Sorry!