Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Easter Festivities

We have had such a fun Easter this season! I have done more crafts and activities with the fam than I ever have in the past. It has been so much fun. Although I hate them growing up, I love that they are older and can do FUN things. Yesterday we had a riot! We did a big Easter Party at our house with my family. We started out with a crack off. We had two rounds. One for the kids and One for the adults. I might add that everyone loved it, and wants to do it again.

The big winner for design went to Malerie-with Mr. Froggie

The biggest "Qwacker" who was cracked first was Brooke

and the over all winner who went clear through the loser bracket to win Mikayla was little Carson!
Way to go Cars!


Then the adults cracked off-
The big winner for design was Cherie- she made her egg into Heff. It was hilarious-he rolled naked!
The Biggest Quacker who was cracked out first was Troy! Sorry Troy!
and the overall winner was me! My little bunny egg won!


It was freakin raining, so we ate a great Easter meal-thanks to all of the fabulous cooks!

Luckily I planned for rain-I had crafts for all of the kids to do, and both the Wii and play stations were going. Here is the cute easter chick craft that we had. Kids did a great job and worked on them all afternoon.



How cute is that !
I also had cute jelly belly bracelets that all of the girls made too.
We also had a big indoor egg hunt too. It was fun! Not my beautiful backyard-but it was fun. My kids love being with their cousins so it made for a fabulous day. Everyone got eggs, games, food,family, fun, and a full tum! Life does not get much better!

Troy and Trina- relaxing just a little too much!

I also made my own Marshmallow Easter Eggs! EASY and way better than the store bought! Holy Cow, I vow to never buy a chocolate marshmallow Easter Egg from a store again!

Mikayla tried her hand at chocolate molds. She loved it!

The Easter Bunny came and brought some fun stuff too-but my kids went through it before I was even up this morn, so there are no photos from Easter Morning. Oh well, its been a fun weekend.

4 comments:

{jane} said...

wow, some serious crafts woman! what a fun day, i love everything you did, it all sounds fabulous! cute pictures of everything!

Sheri said...

Wow,you are busy! But your creations looked delicious! Happy Easter!

Barb said...

I want to play Killer Bunnies...

Matt N Camie Family said...

My kids had their candy gone before we got up too!! So I didn't get any pics either! :( Oh well! hehe