Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday this year was very low key. I have decided that it is hard to celebrate during the week when you have kiddies that need to be here, there and everywhere. I didnt do to much. My friend Julie gave me a lovely gift.

Yes an "At Home Face Lift Kit"-hmmm, should I be offended? Do I look that bad at 42?

Spackle, a knife, sandpaper, peroxide, a sharpie, tylenol (for pain), and bandages---hmmmm, cant wait for your birthday Julie!

Steve and Mace sang to me, as Mikayla was babysitting and Megs fell asleep. So pretty quiet on the homefront.

4 comments:

{jane} said...

happy birthday!

Maleen said...

Happy Birthday. Don't use too much spackle this time around...you'll need it in a few years when all your kids are teenagers.

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday!!!!You look great don't let someone tell you differently! I hope you have a great year.

Matt N Camie Family said...

Awww Happy Birthday!! :)