Saturday, February 16, 2008

Science Fair

This year Mikayla and Mason were both required to do the Science Fair at Noah Webster Academy. Megan wasnt required (But that is a whole different story). So the past few weeks we were busily doing science projects. We tested theories and charted and processed. All in all it was a great experience for both kids. I think that they both had a great time, and I am telling myself that I had a great time too. I sometimes feel like I am an elementary student too---over and over and over again. Anyways, Mikayla did her experiment on gases and Mason did an experiment on different substances that clean pennies. Both did a fabulous job. Mason won a ribbon for his Kindergarten class. He was very excited. Great job kidd-o's!

5 comments:

Katie said...

That's pretty exciting. We'll have to ask Mason about it tomorrow at church.

Isn't it great that you can learn all kinds of new things through your kids. I remember my mom saying that she always learned so much when she would help us with homework.

Tamalama said...

That is great! Are they at a charter school? (I see a hint of uniform:)

Evan said...

Nothing blew up? Or did the birds die of poisonous gases?

Ker said...

Nothing blew up-thankfully, and the birds are still in contact-feathers and all.

Suzer said...

I know how you feel about going through school all over again. Ugggh. They did an awesome job! I swear Mason looks just like Steve in that photo!