Monday, July 23, 2007

Sunny San Diego


I just returned from a fabulous trip to San Diego. I went to my annual Leadership Conference with Close to My Heart. It was probably the best conference I have been too. I just feel so fortunate to be affiliated with the company I belong too. There is not one thing I do not love about Close to My Heart. I had a great time. Not only did we have a great conference, I got to go to the San Diego Zoo with all of the Directors. CTMH had arranged for us to all be picked up in Limo's and be taken to the zoo. We got to go on a 45 minute bus tour of the park. Let me tell you that is the way to see the zoo! WOW ! Especially a zoo like that one. It was a riot. Then we got to have a fabulous meal with our CEO. I got my "longevity"award. A beautiful silver pendant. This was for being with CTMH for 5 years.
---Here in the photo is some of the Utah Directors- Me, Tracy Liu, Dianna Veenendahl, Jeanette Jones (Wyoming), Blythe Shupe, and Sheri Rottler.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Cool and Fun! I like your shirt...

Trish said...

Nice Ker- WIsh I was there!

jennaloha said...

are you wearing extra tall heals or are you with a bunch of short people?
or both?

Ker said...

UM- hello I have heels on!