Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our New Friend


So here is our new little friend "snakey" found at the church, and brought home by my two lovely children. Can I just say that I hate reptiles. Any reptillian! I cant even stand to watch them on TV. They give me the willies. I just cant even handle the thought of them! Just looking at this photo and the mere thought of my kids holding a little snake makes my skin crawl. I was grateful to a good daddy that talked them into setting "Snakey" free, and back to his reptillian family. My poor boy feels gyped! But I will rest easier at night knowing that I dont have a snake in my house, garage, playhouse, car and hopefully yard.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

What a find! We have plenty in our back yard. I never see them, but some of the kids' friends seem to find them every time they're over! (Bradley) You're so brave for taking the picture...I'm proud of you!

Jodi said...

I am glad you got rid of the snake! They scare me to death, but not more than spiders!

Unknown said...

Snakes and spiders... Sick...I'm shivering...