Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sheesh- thanks Jod! Now I have to think on Sunday!


OK the challenge has been given- so here it goes about me, (and might I add I usually delete this stuff--but because my very good friend Jodi threw the challenge--she knows I always take a challenge---LOL!


4-jobs I have had:

-manager at Wendy's (did I really admit to that!)

-Owned a daycare while Stevie was in school

-Taught Special Education (7 Years)

-Currently a director for Close to My Heart


4 Movies I love and could see over and over again:

-What about Bob

-Wedding Singer

-Grease

-Remember the Titans


4 places I have lived:

-Emmett, Idaho

-Fruitland, Idaho

-Rexburg (Sugar City) Idaho

-Provo, Utah


4 TV shows I love: ( Do I really have to admit these?)

-Survivor (Never missed a season)

-CSI

-Lost

-Law and Order SVU

-Dancing with the Stars

-Everybody loves Raymond


4 of my favorite vacations I have been on:

-Maui, Hawaii

-Playa del Carmen, mexico

-Eastern Carribbean
-Western Carribbean was good too

-Orlando Florida
-My trip to Cali last year with our good friends-very fun time!


4 of my Favorite restaruants:

-Tepanyaki

-PF Changs

-Brass Pig (rib house in Vail Colorado)

-Cafe' Rio


4 of my favorite Websites that I visit daily:

-www.kerisgotstamps.myctmh.com (of course)

-www.geocaching.com

-creating keepsakes

-close to my heart website


4 places I would rather be right now:

-watching reruns in my bed of CSI

-reading at the beach in Hawaii

-riding the 4-wheelers with my kids in the mountains

-having lunch with all my friends


4 people who I challenge to doing this survey: hahahaha

-Dean!

-Maleen

-Michelle O

-Trish

I'll be watching for the posts!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love it Keri! Thanks for answering my challenge!

Maleen said...

I have to admit, your vacation spots make my life seem rather dull. Maybe you should take a friend next time (hint, hint). Thanks for tagging me, now you can see why I envy you :)

Mikie said...

Nice Hat!