Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween wrap up!







Can I just say that Halloween was a riot! The day was spent at the school with the kids, watching their parades, and helping with class parties. After school we went back to the neighborhood to pick up Liv,Erica, and Teague (all friends of the kids). We went down to Provo- and trick or treated the Center street. It was great fun and I loved seeing all of the cool costumes. We then mosied over to the church for "Trunk or Treating" which was fun for everyone. It was kind of strange to trick or treat in the light though. The weather was incredible. Nice and comfortable for everyone. Last year it was "butt nummin" cold. After trunk or treat some of our good friends Darin and Deanne and their fam, and Jason and Jamee and their fam went with us to our Uncle Evan and Aunt Kristels house to trick or treat and to hit their neighborhood. I think that fun was certainly had by all. Everyone has been on a sugar high for a week.

7 comments:

Maleen said...

Halloween is just so much fun. It is hard to let go. Just today a little girl jumped at me at the grocery store and told me she was going to be the scariest witch for...(you could see her thinking that Halloween was over, so she ended with...)Christmas! Her mother just laughed. So did I.

Barb said...

Nice costumes.

Cindy B said...

Great pictures!

Deanne said...

Fun pictures. Fun day. Still going on the sugar high at our house!

BLADERUNNER said...

Uh, Mason looks like he's stuck in the window...can somebody please help him!

Anonymous said...

The current template that I have is from Pyzam.com. I just do a search on google for Blogger templates and just look around for one I like.

jennaloha said...

Keri, what's your costume? My guess is a UPC Bar Code.

Am I close?