Wednesday, October 10, 2007

chop! chop!





We three girlies had a day at the beauty house of my dear friend Kellie. We love Kellie, she always does such a great job! Not to mention she is great company when your getting your hair done. And of course its always a treat when Dan-o, Mason and JoJo are running around...gotta love the laughter of little boys.

Anyways,our cute Megs wanted all of her beautiful black hair chopped off. Twas her choice and wow-she is so darn cute! We love it, and might I add it is my favorite style on her. I much prefer her hair short, it just sits so cute with her pixie face.

Mikayla girl cut her hair up to the middle of her back (probably 7 inches), and had Kellie highlight her blonde. Oh she is so grown up, and just loves it. She cant stop looking at herself and touching her hair.

Me, well I did the usual coloring of the grey. Had some highlites and a trim.
Its always a great feeling getting your hair done! Thanks Kell-you did great!

9 comments:

Wright Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wright Family said...

Where are the after pictures?

Deanne said...

I can't wait to see the new hairdos! There's nothing like a new do to make you feel like a new woman!

Evan said...

She can't stop looking at herself in the mirror and touching her hair? What the...kinda sounds like me!

Evan said...

...wait...I don't have any hair to touch!

Barb said...

I want to see the "after" pics

Maleen said...

I have to admit, it is nice having such beauty pros in our ward. I went to Jessica last time. We are so blessed.

buhlersdayoff said...

I love a new do and I am with everyone and can't wait to see the new hair dos on your cute girls!!

Doug and Becca said...

I didn't realize Mikayla's hair was so long. I thought something looked different about her today at church...it was the blonde highlights. What a fun mommy daughter date.