Monday, September 24, 2007

Ya gotta see the baby!



Do you remember the "Seinfeld" show? How about the one entitled-'Ya gotta see the baby!" I can hear Jerry and Elaine everytime I hear or say that phrase. Well Megan- she just thinks we need a new baby at our house, and she even mentioned yesterday that we should "buy" one. We just laugh out loud! We keep telling her we are too old and she keeps us busy enough. BUT we did get to see a baby yesterday and she fought me the whole time to hold the baby and to burp the baby! She loves baby Jarren. He is a keeper. There is just something about new babies! I just want to kiss on them the whole time I hold them. Steve had to remind me not to get too comfortable or hold that baby too long yesterday.

8 comments:

Wright Family said...

That is cute baby. Well you are always welcomed to watch my kids to remind you that you don't want more really young kids. It was funny on Saturday when I brought my kids over. Megan came running out in the rain to greet us. All my kids talk about is going to Mason's house to play and how much fun they have. You're the best Ker.

Anonymous said...

What's up with kids asking their parents to buy a baby? A few days ago my daughter (age 8) asked me why we couldn't go to the baby store to get a baby sister for her . . . and then asked my husband the same thing the next day on the way to school! Our response was about the same as yours; we are too old, she keeps us busy, it's too expensive, blah blah blah. I don't think she believes us though.

Barb said...

Who is baby Jarren?

Ker said...

My friends little grandson.

Jessica said...

I have never seen my baby pull that face before...or maybe it's the angle of his face in that picture. Either way, I can't wait for wednesday to get new professional pics!

Evan said...

I tell ya, like I always have, there's going to be another little baby coming into you home. Are you ready for poopy diapers again?

Deanne said...

So cute, and I heard Elaine's voice as I read the title to your post. I love that your kids love babies! I'm all in favor for another little Scoresby!

Doug and Becca said...

Doug watched the Hulk Hogan show and said that they had their son carry around a baby that cried, needed diaper changes or needed to be fed, to show him how hard it is to have a baby. Maybe you should get her one? Definitely a cute baby though.