Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Have you ever played the Wii?







Have you ever played the Wii? Oh My gosh! My kids think that they have to have one now! We went out to my best friends house and played last weekend. Talk about a kick in the pants! We had so much fun! Did you know that it plays all your movement! It is the craziest thing ever. We were literally playing golf and tennis and bowling in the family room. I thought that my nephew Chris was going to go right into the TV. It was hilarious. Megan ended up being the sports winner. Of course, I am a dork with video games, so I basically sucked at it, but I had fun and I am way interested to see if they have a dance one. I think that Mikayla would rock at it. So maybe Santa will have to bring us one. Hmmmm have they been naughty or nice?

7 comments:

Barb said...

I hear they are a blast! I really want to try one out.

Deanne said...

How fun! I have not yet ventured into the world of Wii. I have heard wonderful things about it, and can't wait to try it. If Santa is generous enough to get one for you, could I come try it out? p.s. thanks for the gatorade and the soup. It gave me just the boost I needed to clean my house.

BLADERUNNER said...

We're probably getting one for Xmas, but don't tell the kiddies! I heard they just did come out with the dance game for the Wii but you have to use your hands too.

Ker said...

SWeet Blake- I am thinking that we too will probably be getting one. Zac can get us one for a discount so I think we will get one. I know that the kids loved it, and bawled when we had to leave because it was so FUN!

Wright Family said...

I have only played it once, but it was really fun. I did boxing. The next morning I woke up so sore. It's a good work out.

Doug and Becca said...

I heard those are a lot of fun. I heard too you can get sore, like you just worked out or something. If thats the case I want one. It would be great to have fun while getting maybe a little work out in as well!

Evan said...

No I haven't, but I want to! I'm still trying to convince my wife to get a game system. Maybe another two years.