Sunday, April 25, 2010

STEVE, Steve, Steve!

I have to put this post on... BECAUSE I think I am hilarious. Steve has always been a primper. His mama said that he would stand in front of the mirror for hours as a little boy. At 44 he STILL does it. He had Megs do a little photo shoot with him to try and get a professional photo look for his internet marketing. Here is a sample of the primper---




So there are about 10 more, but you get the idea. I love to tease him about his big head. I love my Stevie wonder buns!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow, Steve looks great, all that primping has paid off. Plus it makes up for the camping days when he won't even shower or brush his teeth, eeewwwww!

Suzer said...

I can verify that Steve used to do that. Ha ha ha. Great pictures Steve! And I don't think you have a big head.