Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!

I love having big girls! This is what I woke up too after my Sunday afternoon nap.

Mikayla (who always plays the handicap card of "I dont know how to do it") is taking a foods class and has discovered that she really does like to cook. There are 92 cookies here, minus about a dozen that were eaten and minus the dough that was eaten. Good job LA! I have it on record now. You can never tell me you cant bake cookies. Needless too say, her Daddy is very happy.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great skill to have! Even better if you enjoy it. Sounds like she is well on her way to enjoying it.

Around here, Ryan teaches cooking and he is very patient with the kids.

Yay for cooking cookies!

Sheri said...

I am torn about the kids in the kitchen thing, usually when Maddy is concocting something I just end up with mess and that is after she cleans up, but I have to say her last cupcake batch was delicious and each cupcake was decorated so cute. So go Mikayla go, make those messy treats for all to enjoy!

{jane} said...

yummy!!! way to go mikayla, too bad you guys don't live just a snitch closer to share! ;)