Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

This year we had a "staycation" instead of a vacation. We just stayed home. We got alot of stuff done here. We had a great time hanging out. Catching up on sleep and playing. We went to the movies, and skating. We also went miniature golfing. Here is "D" swinging his club.

Mason is pretty intent on his game!

And in the end Mikayla won! Only because the rest of the kids were all cheater pants!

Its been a week! Conference, Easter, Spring Break, SNOW, my birthday-

It was a lovely day-starting out with Mason bringing me Breakfast in bed. He made me eggs, toast, bacon and rootbeer. It was very sweet, and he was so excited. Steve stayed home and the kids and he scoured the house from top to bottom. Yeah me. He attempted cooking a roast dinner but burned the roast. BUT hey he tried. I appreciated his efforts. We went out to the play at the Hale Theater- the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels". It was a good day.

Staycation is almost over. I hit the dirt trail with my cousins Mick and Trina. We went mountain bike riding up Lambert Trails in Highland. HOLY COW! It is much harder than road biking, but it was fun and I am going again this week. I am hoping that the snow stays away, so that I can keep training. It's bike season baby and I am ready to ride!


Here is Mick and Trina and Rosie the dog. The dog was faster than me!

The kids go back to school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Happy Late B-day, hope it was a great one! Isn't family just great, you don't have to go anywhere to have a great time!