Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm back!

Yes after a LONG break from blogging, I am back. The real story is this-My home computer crashed and so I was resorted to our many laptops, and yeah well it was a pain, so now I have a new home computer and I have all of my stuff reset back up-and so here I am once a again back on the blogging wagon.

We have maintained business since January 1st-We had two birthdays.

Megs turned 11~ It seems like yesterday when we were snuggling that cute little black hair black eyed baby. She is turning into a beautiful young lady. She wanted an ipod cake. Yes that is my attempt!

Next Mason had his big birthday. Birthday #8!

He was baptized in January by his Daddy-o!

It was a special day for him, his grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and friends all joined us for his big day.

La-has been busily training, practicing, and rehearsing for her very first dance solo. She performed it at our company showcase and did fabulous. And this past weekend competed it for the first time at a competition. She got a high gold and first place! She was excited and happy. Of course we were thrilled and proud of her. It is fun to see her succeed in something she loves.

13 comments:

The Shepherds said...

Your kids are all so cute Keri. I love the pink cake btw.

The Shepherds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

I've missed your posts!

Karen said...

Good to hear from you again. I thought maybe you had disappeared for good. It looks like you have been busy as usual.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Suzer said...

Niiice cakes Ker. Way to go.

Chelle! said...

YEAH!! I am glad that you are back to blogging!!!

C.B. Scoresby said...

Your attempt at the iPod cake was great. I already miss you guys even though we're in Idaho.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 220 dollars on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were about 230 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Sheri said...

I took some breaks too. Glad you are back. Congrats on the baptism, we are gearing up for that in June. Hope everyone is well.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back. I love the cakes, you are so good!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back. I love the cakes, you are so good!!!