Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A huge OWIE!

Lately Mikayla (La) has had a few accidents. Accidents that seem a little weird to me-because she is a dancer and she really does seem to have it together and is poised and graceful. Lately she has lacked the grace. She fell down her Aunts stairs and banged her knee up pretty good... Which totally stressed the dancer girl out. Then she was climbing up on the washer to get something and slipped. She landed on the floor with the ironing board ontop of her. I tried not too laugh. So when on Saturday evening the kids announced that they were going on a bike ride I said-"Hey Mikayla be careful that you dont fall off your bike"..I think it kind of ticked her off. Sorry La. Anyways about 5 minutes later screaming errupted in our house. BUT it was not La it was the middle kid. She had blood streaming everywhere. She had hit a crack in the road going full force and flipped over the top of her scooter. Yeah nice I know. She really looked like the road got the best of her. Especially the teeth. Chipped both teeth as well. Darn it Meg! Her poor little face was swollen and her nose and lips were scraped up. Shanked up her knee pretty good too. On Sunday we were able to get her teeth fixed. Thanks to Dr. Dave.

Here is the wounded
Here she is with fixed teeth and a bandage across her nose.

7 comments:

Deanne said...

Yikes! Poor Meg. I hope she feels better very soon.

Marnie said...

Ouch! Poor Megan, looks like she is recovering well.

C.B. Scoresby said...

Holland had a shelf fall on her forehead. Just before church. She had to get four stitches.

{jane} said...

these pictures just make me hurt! the poor girl, i hope she's feeling better very very soon!!!

The Shepherds said...

On no! Don't tell me my kiddos won't grow out of their clutziness as they get older! :-(

Sheri said...

I think that the klutz thing is so tween/pre-teen common. It is like having a 1 year old all over again. Hope she feels better soon.

Rachel and Jacob said...

this picture nearly made me throw up! Its heart breaking look at it.