Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Love is in the air! This year we started our celebration a little early. I always love when the holidays are on the weekends, then you can spread them out a little longer.
We kicked off the holiday by doing a progressive dinner with our friends. We started at the Caziers and had delicious soup (provided by Jason and Jamee) and some yummy focacia bread (provided by the Caziers). Maleen is awesome we had a festivly decorated table with "Love" questions, and strawberries and chocolate. It was GREAT! We then headed to our house where we ate the main course (provided by us), and then the delish trifle (provided by the Moses).
We played some rip roaring games that provided much laughter and some great memories. We love our friends!

This was our first dinner we hosted at our new house! A fun group for hosting a first.

We had a rousing game of Beyond Balderdash....
What is your definition of "Haboob"? I am looking for the funniest! I will post the real definition soon...along with some of our hysterical comments.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Hey, I kinda like that picture of me...speaking of which, I forgot to pick up the film when I dropped off Mikayla. If you come this way, can you drop it off?

Haboob: A frightfully entertaining evening hosted by the Scoresby's.

We should have another Haboob soon.

The Perkins Post said...

Um, I dont see the Perkins there :)