Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We spent pretty much most of the weekend with my cousins Kim and Troy. We ate till we were sick! Holy Cow! The food was fab! I think the game of the weekend ended up being "Speed Scrabble!" I am finally feeling like I am getting better at it. So I will need to challenge Kristel and Jenny!

Here is Kim, Troy and Mick preparing the bird!

Of course for me, it isnt Thanksgiving unless you shop on "Black Friday". I usually go with my Best Friend Cheri' but she deserted me and went to see her mom in Cali. "Freakin Cheri!". Two of my friends Mindy and Tracy indulged me and my santa hat and stockings. We braved it at 4 am! Got some great deals, and had a blast!


I am thankful for so many things, but mostly for my health, my family, my hot man Stevie wonder buns, and my great friends!

2 comments:

jennaloha said...

Cute activities. WonderKeri is at it again! Hey, I thought of a great idea of something we could really REALLY use for Christmas this year: a Gospel Art Packet. I think we'd use it all the time. If you'd already got something else that's fine, just let me know and we'll get it instead. Have fun with all your fun traditions. Talk to you soon I hope :)

Kristel said...

Anytime girl, anytime. Though Jenny is several planes above me. So we'll have to get REALLY good to even compete with her!