Sunday, November 23, 2008

Activity Days


I am the Activity Days leader in my ward. I have been doing this for about a year and a half. I love it. I get to be with Mikayla and Meg. They are so busy, that it is fun for me to get to spend a little extra time with them. Here is a photo of my cute girls after their activity. My good friend Jane is an Activities Day Leader as well, I stole this flower barrett idea from her. Thanks Jane! The girls loved it, and its so fun to see them wearing their flowers!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

This seems like a fun calling for you. Because you are a fun mom. Beautiful girls!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Kendra said...

I just got this same calling in my ward. I only work with the 8-9 year olds because their are 26 of them!! We have our hands full. So, maybe I can pick your brain for ideas.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented =) My life is so crazy, as always, I need to call you!!

Maleen said...

Those are really cute. I can't wait until my girls are old enough for that. I hope you aren't still in charge by then. Wait, that sounds wrong. I would love for you to be in charge, but it would be a bit long for you to stay in one calling. There, that sounds better ;)

Maleen said...

p.s. Awesome picture of you guys in your costumes. I should have the pictures developed soon, but I won't get them until I am back in town next week.

Brandy said...

Awah your girls are beautiful and I love love love your new family picture!!!!!!! Super Cute. Hope all is well in the Scoresby world!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

The picture turned out cute. I like your new family picture above. I also like your Christmas countdown.