Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hallows Eve

Our family loves Halloween. We usually host a big neighborhood party a few days before the event for neighbors and friends, but this year-I just couldnt do it,but we have definate plans for next year!

It ended up being a packed fun day for everyone. I was "Exhausted" and had to take several breaks. (*I cant wait to be back to 100%!)

The day started off with class parties. The kids dressed up and had all kinds of fun in their classes.

I then took a huge carload of kids to Provo to Trick or Treat on their Center Street business Event. It was pretty much fun. That is where I got worn out, and had to take a breather.

We made sugar cookies, and had our usual chili for dinner.
Our spooks then went out to haunt the neighborhoods.

Mikayla insisted on being a "Nice Witch"....She would not even wear any make up. She was cute!

Meg was the queen of Bats (I have no idea what that is, but then changed to a vampiress).

Mace was a Vampire as well. He loved being scarry. We went through a haunted house. He loved it! He went twice. I ran out, and Mikayla never made it through. He must be a boy! He loved the chainsaws!

I was a vampire too---Mace and I had fun teaming up!

Our Spooks!

Ane here is Steve the "Party Poop"-who only took the kids out to a few houses, and took the job of answering the doors. Oh well someone has to do it!
We had a fun evening and I am quite certain it will take a few days on my part to re-coop, and for the kids to come off of a sugar high!

4 comments:

Evan said...

We missed you coming to our house this year Ker! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Cindy B said...

You guys look great!

Sheri said...

Love the costumes, dressing up is the best!Take it easy for a while.

Maleen said...

Wow, I couldn't even tell that was you at first. Nice costume. I love Mikayla being a nice witch.