Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gardner Village

Over the Fall break, the kids and I went to Gardner Village to see the witches. It was really quite cool. I visited the website and there was a scavenger hunt to print off for the kids. They loved it! Kept everyone entertained as well. There was so much to do and see. PLUS shopping is always good-especially if you have not been out in 6 weeks. It was a lot of fun. Mace decided he loved the candy shop the best, and of course the girls loved all of the girlie shops! Me-I loved being with the kids and being in the fall atmosphere.

6 comments:

Emilie said...

I have wanted to go there, but I was not sure if it is really great for little kids. Maybe I will have to go with a friend instead! I am glad to see you are doing so well.

{jane} said...

how fun & festive! i haven't been up there in ages, and I don't think my kids have ever been there, i should take them!

Cindy B said...

I love that witch! It looks like you are having fun.

Blythe said...

So glad to see you out and about. Take care friend!

Jodi said...

I'm glad to see you out on the town! That has to be a great feeling. I really want to go to that festival one of these years. It looks fun!

Wright Family said...

I have never been to Gardner Village. I really should go before the Halloween stuff is taken down.