Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SHEESH What a week so far!

I've come to the conclusion that I am the marathon mom! I feel completely exhausted. It all started on Sunday evening with the "ebay" auction. Then my sweet little Meg and Mace-felt that they needed to sleep out in the clubhouse. Steve insisted that one of us stay out there with them for safety purposes-because we are talking about Meg and Mason. So I got nominated. Anyways, donned our blankets, pillows, TV, fan, and jammies and spent the night. WHAT A LONG NIGHT! I soon realized that I am not 24 anymore, and all those years at girls camp-wasnt for pansies. Well-needless to say I didnt sleep at all. Trying to get comfy on a wooden floor-well lets just say isnt possible.


Well, I woke up bright and early on Monday morning and spent the day with all of our wonderful activity days girls. We biked out to the lake. Did I mention that I am not 24 anymore. We had a great time and got lots of exercise, and it was a beautiful ride. I love my calling right now. I love the little girlies.




----Here are my great girls-minus a few!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

cute pics of the girlys, and what a fun sleep-out adventure! You may not be 24, but you're sure a fun mom!

Deanne said...

p.s. I like your calling right now, too (and so does Liv).