Wednesday, June 13, 2007





I spent the day yesterday with all of the Activity Girls in our ward up at Camp Jeremiah Johnsons. We had a great time! The girls got to learn how to shoot guns, slingshots,and archery, along with building rockets and planes. I was fortunate enough to go with both of our girlies. We discovered that Megan is a natural when it comes to sports and anything out doors. The girl can hit anything.

Mikayla loved everything especially the sling shots. She jumped up and down everytime she hit the target.

Spending the day up there made me miss girls camp--just dont tell the bishop. After 19 years straight going to camp, I need a little break. I think I'll be ready when my girls go. We loved it!


1 comment:

Barb said...

I remember a few years at Girl's Camp with you! It was better than going to my own wards! haha