Saturday, June 30, 2007

Can we say stress!

Ok so lets just say that I dont profess to be a professional computer geek! Basically when it comes to computers I am illiterate. I had to go have my second computer lesson in blogging today from my good friend Jodi! My morning started at 6:30 am with Blogging and stressing because I really screwed my blog up. So I waited until it was a decent hour and called my dear old pal for lesson #2. Thanks for bailing me out Jod! You rock sista! Anyways-hope that you all like the newest slide show. Hopefully, I will eventually get it, and be a little more creative.

As for my week, it was busy, fun and I am tired! I am still on the marathon-hitting the last leg. I know that by Sunday, I'll be napping and wiped out from the week. This has been a stellar week when I realize all that I have done - AND how out of shape I truly am. Between biking, walking, hiking, and boating (plus tending 4 kids extra under the age of 5), I'm still not 24. I commend all you young moms, and although I am glad Im not 24 I wish I had your energy.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hey you are amazing! I was just thinking I wanted to thank you for your prayer yesterday and how grateful I ma to be your friend! What a good cheerful example you are to all around you! Sounds like you had a fun, crazy week!