Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MY LATEST ADDICTION- Geocaching







Well besides blogging- I have a new addiction. Or it could become one! I got Steve a new GPS system for Fathers Day. Well Auntie Kristel and I took the kiddies out for the entire afternoon yesterday and treasure hunted. She had her nephew and neices and I had our kids and-can you say FUN! We had a BLAST. Infact we had so much fun that we went again for Family Home Evening. Steve thought it was a riot. So if any of you want to go-lets plan a day and get the kiddies and go. Its a day of FREE fun! And once you start-you get the bug for it.
**Beware of muggles!



4 comments:

Deanne said...

Count us in on the geocaching action! We would love it! What treasures did you find?

Jodi said...

Do you place the treasures and then your family finds it or do you find other people's treasures? I guess I am not that familiar with the geocaching thing!

Ker said...

Well we found 4 of the 5 treasures. My kids totally go into it! yo-yos, coins, cute little trinkets. We are starting our treasure box and a log book as we find them as a family. Its so much FUN!
We find the treasure, and in order to take the treasure, we have to add a token as well-plus log that we were there.

Kellie said...

okay that sounds so fun!!! We also would love to do that! I remember hearing about that when it first came out... Does the fun in your family never stop??!!!! You guys are great!