Sunday, October 11, 2009

NO I AM NOT!!!

Alot of my friends, family and aquaintences that we know, have been posting on their blogs and on Face book that they are pregnant! That they are having a boy, or a girl, or in some cases a couple of boys. I love it, its cute and I am totally excited for them. I just thought that I would inform all of my loyal readers and followers, that "I AM NOT PREGNANT". nor is it physically possible any longer. BUT a big congrats to all of you who are. I was just feeling a little left out-now I am good, and will be happy to spoil all of those little babies that are about too be born!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Glad to know it. Im NOT either.

Maleen said...

I know what you mean, babies seem to come in waves. There is a bit of a tsunami at the moment.

However, you have done something I never have...

Have a boy :)

jennaloha said...

I will take this opportunity to make an official announcement:

I am too.

Not pregnant that is

:)

Karen said...

Not pregnant and don't plan to be ever. But I will take babies for an evening :)

Brandy said...

Hahaha!! You are too funny!! :)

Suzer said...

I agree with how you feel Ker! It's awesome to hold a good friend's baby. It helps.

Chelle! said...

...just letting you know Ker...that I am not pregnant either!!!