Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Official!

Fall is here! Usually, I love every single season in Utah. We get all four of them! It is wonderful. It is one of the reasons I love living here. You get the beautiful warm spring and its blossoms, The HOT summers, the cool crisp fall, and the cold but not Idaho freezing cold.

But, because I am freaking in 'menopause" I am HOT all of the time! So, this crisp air is wonderful for me.

How do I know its here?

-First sign***You can find Egg Nog! Our family is Egg nog junkies!

--Second sign-is the jackets come out in the morning and are off by afternoon.

--Thirdly, and our fave is the falling leaves! The best mess of fun around!

--The hot chocolate comes out.
--I can find three kids cuddled in fleece blankets as they watch TV or read.
--I start to feel "Bakey".
--New Episodes premiere.
--All of my favorite holidays are upon us.
--Im a football widow to BYU season tickets.
--I start thinking about all of the Thanksgiving and Christmas festivities.
--Dance Competition season starts all over again.


I LOVE FALL!

3 comments:

Maleen said...

ME TOO!! Although I never notice when BYU plays (Don't tell Steve).

Deanne said...

I love the fall too! It is my favorite season (but I love them all).

Chelle! said...

Oh, I love fall!!! It is such a great time of the year!!!