Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011

My blog has been neglected. There is only one reason why. My camera got broken over the summer. I have not been able to take photos. Thus keeping my from journaling the exciting life of the Scoresby's. I had to wait for the man in the jolly red suit to bring me my wish. A new camera! Yeah and I am sporting a new one. I LOVE IT. So bring on the blogging.
I pulled out the card of my old camera and here are a few of the shots that were found from my last photo taking moments.

Poor Baby Garrett. I think that he has had way too much of the 4th of July festivities.

Love this girl! Ashley

O my! What is Uncle Mike doing? Or dreaming about or something.

Uncle Blake--really? Thats a little scarry!

Now that is just plain cuteness!

So, I am glad I am back. It will be a regular thing, so stay posted.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!