Monday, June 14, 2010

Geo-caching 2010

For some odd reason we didnt do a ton of caches last year. I keep wondering why we didnt. This year has been a slow start because of the weather, but we have started. Thursday I took Mason and Dayton geo-caching. They both found the first two of the season.
They both love it! D has finally figured it out and was bummed when I only had 3 ready to go. BUT I promised him that I would plan some more for this week.

Oh the thrill of the find!

I highly recommend this activity with any kids. It's fun and it's free and there are some really cool places out there. Just go to www.geocaching.com and sign up for a free membership today. It's easy. If you dont have a GPS unit, you can rent them at the scout office for $5 a day. AND geocaching is fun for a most excellent scavenger hunt for family reunions.
I

No comments: